So, hello again everybody <3 I haven't updated at all for the last few weeks, so I'll try to catch up with things by posting some pictures.

I think chronologically this picture comes first~ In fact, on the 4th of April or something the 4th installment of my beloved
Mortal Instrument series was released, and I spent most of April waiting fot it. I ordered it from an American bookstore, because nerdy me wanted the copy that came not only with a special letter from one of the book's characters but also signed by the author personally. Imagine me jumping and dancing through the room screaming happily when it finally arrived on the 30th of April~



These should come next. On the 14th of May I went to the club I usually go to (50 Grad) with my sister and some friends. When I met them at the Rhine river, where we wanted to drink a little before going to the club, they where with a guy I went to school with. We used to be in the same biology advanced course and even though we weren't like, really good friends, I was somehow really happy to see him. I guess it just feels good to be reminded of the good old high school days sometimes, because I really enjoyed them. He used to sit one row behind me in biology and I helped him pass his final exams xD
Anyway, as the pictures may show I ened up being quite drunk, but I had tons of fun and my sister and I get along better then ever.
This is just some random outfit shot. I actually wanted to take a few for my blogger, but I always forget, so that's the only one you get for now. Not that it's all that interesting to know what I wear, but I like to see outfit shots on other people's blog. So here we have me with an H&M top, H&M leggings, a Primark jacket, the bag is from Heaven & Earth and the shoes from No Fall. Haha. Yep, I like to combine cheap stuff.

This is, I think, kind of the best thing that happened in the past weeks - Hape Kerkeling came to our university! It seems like the Spiegel magazine does live interviews like this at my university once a year (last year they interviewed Anke Engelke!). I had to wait for four hours, but it was definitely worth it. We were the few of the about 2000 students who wanted to see him who managed to get seats (there were about 800 seats). Hape Kerkeling was really funny and talked quite openly about his career, the characters he invented, his private life and his past.

This awesome picture arised when my father and I were invited over to Marie's to have BBQ with her and her mother. We ate incredibly delicious food and except for me everyone consumed quite a lot of sparkling wine and wine. We told each other funny anecdotes from our pasts and laughed
a lot. We definitely have to repeat that at my place ♥
The sparkling wine in the picture was a present Marie's mom received at work, and despite it's pink colour it didn't taste sweet at all but actually quite good, haha.

On the 24th of May was the birthday of my father's new wife who lives in Saarland (yep, they'e having something like a long-distance marriage-thing going on), which is like 2hours by car from where I live. Even though it was a weekday my father decided to drive there with me and my sisters for the evening to celebrate her birthday. So we drove there for 2 hours, surprised her - and she was actually really happy, I think she nearly cried - drove to a lake where we ate at a restaurant and took a short walk around the lake - and as you can see the sunset was really pretty. Then we drove back home for 2 hours and all fell into bed dircetly and
really tired.
Yesterday I decided to bake a cake, just like this, - the cheese cake - and my father decided to make a strawberry tarte and we had real delicious cake and coffee in our lovely garden ♥
Other than that I'm quite occupied with my studies and watching Dramas (I'll try to write a short review about Sweet 18, the last Korean drama I finished) and meeting my dear ♥ friends xD Recently everyone seems to be coming home from overseas, especially some really good friends of mine. Tomorrow I'll meet Susanne who spent the past year in LA for breakfast and on Friday I'll meet up with Nadine who came back from England after finishing her studies there. I'm re-watching Mary Stayed Out All Night with Marie and hope to be watching some Dramas together with Nadine soon! So, enough for today. Let's just hope for this summer to be a wonderful one~
Happy entry ftw ♥ Can't wait to see you again soon~! (And I've finished all episodes by now! ;D)
AntwortenLöschen